The 18-week Traditional Share starts the week of June 18th, ends the week of October 15th. The full 24-week share runs from the week of June 4th through the week of November 12th.
SHARE SIZES & PRICES
We offer two share sizes for the traditional share: small shares that contain 6-8 items a week and are good for 1-2 people and large shares that contain an equivalent of 9-12 items (you will receive larger quantities of some veggies and a bit more variety than our small share) and are good for 3-4 people.
- Small share - $339 (~$19/week)
- Large share - $509 (~$28/week)
- Small share + $200 Farm Card - $509 (~$28/week) - Great for those that like the pre-packed share but want to add some things each week. No charge for Traditional Share members adding items to their weekly box from our online store!
Please note: St. Ignace pick-up will incur an additional weekly delivery charge of $2.
24-Week Share - Join for all three seasons (spring, main-season, and fall share) and receive a bonus fall storage share for free! ($20 value)
PICK-UP TIMES & LOCATIONS
You have your choice to pick up at one of the following locations:
- Tuesdays, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm - On farm (4795 Polish Line Road, Cheboygan)
- Tuesdays, 4:30 pm to 6 pm - Downtown Cheboygan, TBD
- Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm - Cheboygan Farmers' Market (Festival Square, downtown Cheboygan)
- Saturdays, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm - Cheboygan Farmers' Market (Festival Square, downtown Cheboygan)
Indian River - 18-week shares only, no spring/fall share add-ons this year, sorry!
- Wednesdays, 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm, Inland Waterway Artisans' and Farmers' Market (across from the Indian River Library)
St. Ignace - 18-week shares only, no spring/fall share add-ons this year, sorry!
- Fridays, 4:30 pm to 6 pm, Harbor Hope Coffee (132 N. State Street, St. Ignace) $2 weekly delivery charge added to share cost.